Choosing, installing, and running the right digital signage content management system for a specific vertical market use is just as important as selecting the right digital hardware, according to Stampede President & COO Kevin Kelly, and that’s why North America’s leading provider of ProAV solutions is pulling out all of the stops at DSE 2015 to showcase the industry’s most complete range of content management solutions from the broadest array of solutions providers. It all takes place at Booth #2128 in the Las Vegas Convention Center.
“Any distributor can show a reseller a ‘sign,’” Kelly emphasized today. “Only Stampede can demonstrate to a specific reseller in a specific vertical market how to best combine digital signage hardware, content management, connectivity, and related AV equipment to make digital signage a profitable revenue-generating reality for their business in the markets they serve.”
According to Kelly, there is no one solution that fits all digital signage applications. That’s why Stampede offers such a broad range of hardware and content management system options. “Stampede is the solutions provider that first showed the ProAV industry how to profit from digital signage outside of the original DOOH environment,” Kelly explained. “We showed them how to take the idea of digital signage and make it work as a business in their channel and to do that we need to understand what works best for them in their channel and we do. At DSE 2015 we’re demonstrating customized solutions for a broad range of verticals including corporate, K12, higher education, retail, and hospitality. And we’re doing this in partnership with leading content management solutions providers who have chosen to bring their latest innovations to the show.”
The content management leaders partnering with Stampede at DSE 2015 include:
- Industry Weapon, a digital media company specializing in the advancement of digital signage applications, is known for defying the rules by creating complex tools while remaining one of the simplest solutions on the market. Industry Weapon has partnered with top brands such as Nike, Under Armour, Progressive Insurance and JW Marriott.
- 11 Giraffes, a leading digital signage software provider known for its eye-catching products’ ease of use, reliability and scalability. 11 Giraffes is a quick-to-learn, easy-to-use solution that has been used by companies such as McDonalds, Nissan, Michelin and more.
- Known for its innovative BrightAuthor software,Brightsign will be demonstrating its new 4K digital signage players. BrightSign solid-state digital signage media players set new standards for both stand-alone and networked digital signage applications with superior video quality, reliability, affordability, ease-of-use and interactivity.
- Cenique, an emerging leader in the digital signage industry leveraging the many advances in mobile technology, analytics and big data, will exhibit its ground-breaking Media Players featuring android based solutions that drive content as well as viewer analytics. Cenique will showcase its complete analytics solutions in place.
- WonderSign, is an easy-to-use, affordable and powerful cloud-based digital media distribution service for digital signage and interactive kiosks. Ideal for in-store marketing and on-premise upselling as well as digital out-of-home advertising, WonderSign is known for ease of use, free support and affordable monthly fees.
“If you’re a reseller looking to expand the number of solutions you offer your customers, or a first time reseller looking to take the guess work out of the category, come to Stampede at DSE 2015,” Kelly emphasized. “You’ll leave with a practical game plan of how make digital signage a very profitable part of your 2015 business plan.”