New cameras are equipped with advanced motion detection analytics from IntelliVision®.
Further expanding its smart home ecosystem for custom installers, Nortek Security & Control (NSC) today announced the addition of nine new ELAN® Surveillance cameras leveraging advanced motion detection analytics from NSC’s IntelliVision®. The new cameras feature advanced motion detection analytics and include both 2MP and 4MP indoor and outdoor dome cameras, with fixed and varifocal lens options. The expanded line was introduced today at CEDIA 2018 in Nortek Security & Control Booth #4637 in the San Diego Convention Center.
“The intelligence in these new cameras further elevates the performance of the ELAN Surveillance line, helping integrators deliver exceptional security solutions to their customers,” said Product Manager Neal Ellsworth. “The advanced motion detection and AI-based human detection significantly reduces false positives, while the intrusion detection adds to the secure area protection.”
- EL-IP-IDF2-WH - IP Fixed Lens 2MP Indoor Dome Camera with IR (White)
- EL-IP-IDF4-WH - IP Fixed Lens 4MP Indoor Dome Camera with IR (White)
- EL-IP-ODF2-WH - IP Fixed Lens 2MP Outdoor Dome Camera with IR (White)
- EL-IP-ODF4-WH - IP Fixed Lens 4MP Outdoor Dome Camera with IR (White)
- EL-IP-IDV2-WH - IP Varifocal Lens 2MP Indoor Dome Camera with IR (White)
- EL-IP-IDV4-WH - IP Varifocal Lens 4MP Indoor Dome Camera with IR (White)
- EL-IP-ODV2-WH - IP Varifocal Lens 2MP Outdoor Dome Camera with IR (White)
- EL-IP-ODV4-WH - IP Varifocal Lens 4MP Outdoor Dome Camera with IR (White)
- EL-IP-ODV2-BK - IP Varifocal Lens 2MP Outdoor Dome Camera with IR (Black)
The new cameras also feature Alarm In/Out functionality, Micro SD Card Slot, backlight compensation with enhanced IR illumination and Automatic Gain Control (AGC), with select models also including Lens Distortion Correction and 2-Way Audio Support. The 4MP cameras deliver a Max Frame Rate Up to 20 FPS @ 2688x1520, and the 2MP cameras have a Max Frame Rate Up to 30 FPS @ 1920x1080. All models employ 3D Digital Noise Reduction, 2D Wide Dynamic Range, Sense-Up Plus for low light situations, and Power Over Ethernet (PoE).
All ELAN Surveillance products are embedded with the ELAN Beacon, making them the fastest and easiest surveillance products to install in an ELAN system. Once the NVR and cameras are connected to the network, ELAN Discovery will take it from there. Its Auto-Discover and Auto-Configure feature scans the network, including wireless connections, allowing installers to provision and install devices with just a click.
“ELAN Surveillance delivers a seamless control system integration that rises above the competition,” continued Ellsworth. “With full control of both the NVR and cameras from within the ELAN user interface, the end-user no longer needs to switch between their control app and their surveillance app. We are helping installers to deliver an easier solution for their customers.”
The new line of ELAN Smart Security Cameras is now on display at CEDIA 2018 in Nortek Security & Control Booth #4637.
For hi-res images, click here.